- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients and press into a buttered glass pie pan and bake 5 minutes.
- Cook on rack.
- Fudge Layer:
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cut in pieces
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 miniature Snickers bars
AWESOME SNICKER BAR PIE This Recipe Came From An Estate Sale. I Obtained It When I Purchased The Family Collection From The McLean Estate In Irving, Texas In 1982.