- I had some pasta salad a few weeks ago( it was good) and wanted to make a better one and here is my effort, I liked it!
- 3/4 of a one pound box rotini( or your choice of pasta)
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced (de-seed if you like)
- 1/2 lb. grape tomatoes ( you can use tomatoes of your choice just de-seed and dice)
- 2 and a 1/4 bottles of Low Fat Italian Dressing (I used Wishbone)
- 1 stalk of celery diced
- 1/4 of each chopped red, green and yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup carrot sticks diced (they come in a pack at the store)
- 1/2 diced red or yellow onion your choice
- 1/4 tsp dried parsely (it was all I had at the time) fresh is better, if using fresh I would make it a tbsp.
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 small package Oscar Mayer fresh bacon bits or chopped bacon will work
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- An option would be to add a small amount of white vinegar to the dressing
- and leave off the 1/4 of Creamy Italian Dressing , it would give a little less sweetness to the dressing.
A Salad Made Easy , Quick And It Is Good.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe