- Add color to this no-cook dough using ingredients from your kitchen, and you won't have to worry if some ends up in your toddler's mouth (though the taste probably won't be to her liking).
- 1 cup flour
- 3/8 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- NATURAL DYE
- BROWN: 3/8 cup plus one tablespoon hot water and 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- FUCHSIA: 3/8 cup hot beet juice (we used the liquid from a 15-ounce can of beets)
- ORANGE: 3/8 cup hot water and 1 tablespoon paprika
- YELLOW: 3/8 cup hot water and 1 teaspoon turmeric
Http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/all-natural-play-clay-785288/ The Kids And I Made This The Other Day And Burgundy Wanted It Up Here So She Always Knew Where To Find The Recipe. So Here It Is.... FYI: The Picture Is From The Above Listed Link.