- 1/2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 - 8oz pkg fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (or sliced very very thin)
- 1 can coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2/3 cups cooking sherry (this gives it the rich flavors and really shouldn't be omitted).
This Is My Mother In Law's Recipe And She Serves This As An Appetizer For Thanksgiving Dinner. It Is Rich With Cream And Absolutely Wonderful If You Like Mushrooms.