- 4 Fatiras (Marku)
- For chicken marination:
- 4 pieces of boneless chicken(thigh and leg would be better) shredded
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp spice powder( mixture of cardamom, cinnamon, little cloves,black pepper)
- salt to adjust your taste I put 1 tsp.
- 2- 3 cloves garlic paste.
- 1/4 tsp paprika opt
- 2 tbsp oil
- To accompany:
- 1 cup thick French fries
- 4 tbsp mayo or garlic sauce (check Sneha's recipes)
- 2 tsp Tahina
- 2 tsp thick Arabian chili chutney (red chilli, salt, olive oil, crushed garlic)
- 8 strips pickled cucumber
- 4 leaves lettuce (opt)
This Shawerma Is Quite Famous In The Gulf And The Difference Is; It Is Wrapped In Thin Chapati Like Bread Called Fatira( Marku) And Some Find It Tasties Then The Regular Shawermas.