- Autumn Days
- When autumn days remind us
- that the summertime is gone
- And the shadows show the sun
- Is on the wane,
- It seems so easy to forget that
- life continues on
- As we revel in our strolls down
- memâry lane.
- But then I stop to reason that
- living knows no season,
- And realize our numbered days are few.
- Thatâs why I donât recall if summer skies
- Were gray or blue
- But live each lovely autumn day with you.
Just Wanted To Share This Lovely Poem That I Collected Some Time Ago From A Dear Abby Column. Poem Is By Francis Stroup, DeKalb, Illinois.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe