- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1 clove garlic- I did 2
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp salt (i like sea salt)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese ( I put in a little more)
- 1/4 cup olive oil- in the end I added a little more because the pesto was a little dry.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 12 oz linguine
- chopped pancetta (as much as you think)
- fresh ground pepper
I Found A Recipe In The Food Network Magazine And Altered It A Little To My Taste. I Really Like This Recipe Because Of The Nut Substitution In The Pesto Sauce. Pine Nuts Are Getting Expensive And I Love Making Pesto So This Was The Perfect Comprimise.