- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
- **my add on second batch was a small can of Ortaga Chiles, diced.. and a couple of shakes (pinches) of Cummin Both added during the saute process.
Being Diabetic Shouldn't Mean That You Loose Out On Intense Flavors At Party Time. With This Appetizer You Don't Have To Miss A Thing! Under 5g. Of Carbs Per Serving And A Nice 8.2 G. Of Protein..LOTS Of Flavor!