- 6 duck breasts filleted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Place duck breast in skillet. Add water and butter. Cover and simmer 20 minutes until tender.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until water evaporates.
- Add apple juice and cinnamon. Simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove duck and set aside while preparing dressing.
- Thicken apple juice with cornstarch and set aside to serve over dressing.
Oh Yeah .now This Is The Way To Eat Breasts...smothered In Apples And Corn Bread .NOW That Is The All American Meal.;-) Seriously These Have A Wonderful Flavor..hope You Enjoy