- A Different lemon chicken
- 1 package (3 oz.) lemon-flavored gelatin*
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 large boneless skinless breasts halves
- 3 Tablespoons thinly sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine gelatin, melted butter, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- With a pastry brush, cover both sides of the chicken breasts and place in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle almonds on top of chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350Â°F
- Baste after 15 minutes and uncover and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- *sugar free is fine
Another Very Easy Dish To Make In A Short Period Of Time!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe