- 1 egg,
- 3tbsp sugar,
- 1/2 stick butter-cold-cut into chunks,
- pinch of salt,
- 1 cup cold milk,
- 2 tsp fast-active dry yeast,
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- filling : Essentials are
- 2 tea spoon cinnamon,
- 2 tea spoon cocoa powder,
- 3 cups crumbs( from biscuits, cakes, breads),
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped nuts or walnuts
- 3/4 sultanas, and water to make a dough.
Ay Coregi ( Means Crescent Roll ). Its A Rustic Recipe..You Can See It In Every Patisserie In Turkey Usually On Window Display.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe