- Meat marinade
- 5 green onions diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- Â¾ C. soy sauce
- Â½ C. sugar or fructose
- Â¼ C. sesame oil(if this is too strong, use olive)
- Â¼ C. dry sherry or any kind of wine you have around...
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger or 1/2 tsp. of dry
- Â½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Lbs. meat, cut into thin strips, you can skewer it or just lay it on broling pan
- Mix ingredients in 9x13. Marinate meat overnight or for a few hours. Broil, or barbecue.
This Is An Easy Way To Marinade Any Meat...
Group RecipesView Full Recipe