- Dont really have a recipe for this , because it depends on several factors:how big the ham is and how much glaze you want to use as a sauce. So here it goes.
- 1-3 lb. ham, your choice boneless , pre -fab or what ever you like.
- 1 cup Karo clear syrup
- fresh ground pepper or cracked
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves.
- A dash of salt optional
- a tbs. unsalted butter if desired.
- A taste of lemon if desired
- 1/2 brown sugar
- a dash of white vinegar.
A Peppery Sweet Ham That Is Alot Different
Group RecipesView Full Recipe