- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 5 chipotle peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 2 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and chopped
- NOTE: Can play around a little bit with this....can throw in some dried cranberries, add some nuts. etc. Suit your taste.
EASY. Compliments Pork, Chicken, All Grilled Meats, Grilled Lamb, Even Fish! Only Takes About 30 Minutes To Cook. Wonderful To Give As Gift. Great As A Condiment On A Buffet Table!