- apple Crispies
- Nonstick vegetable spray
- 6 cups peeled, thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Spread the apples evenly in the prepared pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Using a wooden spoon, stir the cereal into the butter mixture. Sprinkle the cereal topping over the apples. Bake for 20 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is lightly browned. Remove pan from the oven. Place on a wire rack to cool.
The Adult Rice Krispies Treat.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe