- One still warm Oven roasting pan with leftover drippings â Most pans are stove top safe, make sure and be careful.
- One working Stove Top
- Pot Holders
- Spoon for tasting
- Heat Safe Bowl to transfer the pan drippings
- Fine Strainer (Optional) (& in case of emergency) - (Keep reading, you will soon see why)
- 2 Tablespoons of drippings (fat) for each cup of gravy you want to make.
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour ( for each cup of gravy you want)
- salt & pepper to Taste
- fresh herbs of your Choosing
- 1 Cup of cold liquid per each cup of gravy (potato water, broth, milk)
Need Helpful Hints On Making That Perfect Pan Gravy Lump-free? Well, Here's One Recipe That Is Sure Not To Fail You. Perfect For When You Have Roasted, Pork, Turkey Or Chicken. If You Are Lactose Intolerant And By Chance Made Mashed Potatoes - Save The Wa