- 1 (1lb.) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (1lb.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Note: You can also use 1-1/2 lbs. fresh or frozen whole cranberries instead.
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced in slivers
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- salt to taste
- 1/2 small orange, peeled,diced
- 1-2 inch orange rind, grated
- 1/2 - 1 lemon, juice only
- Note: I like to add a handful of chopped apples, raisins / currents or pineapple tidbits to this recipe.
This Apple, Cranberry Chutney Is Great With Any Meat But I Especially Like It With Poultry.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe