- 3 oz ramen noodles (pasta crushed)
- 8 oz shredded cabbage (thin)
- 4 oz slivered almonds (thin)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 green onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- I like just a little touch of sesame oil in this. You can add red pepper flakes,Asian sauces,bamboo shoots , chilis or whatever you like.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, shredded cabbage, almonds, sunflower seeds and green onion. In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and sugar. Toss dressing with salad just before serving.
A Nice Salad That Is Very Different
Group RecipesView Full Recipe