- Makes 2 quarts
- 10 tea bags
- 4 cups water , at room temperature
- 2 cups apple juice
- 6 - 9 tablespoons recipe for cinnamon syrup (see related recipe)
- 1. Submerge tea bags in water in serving pitcher. Steep for 45 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- 2. Stir juice and cinnamon syrup (adjust amount depending on desired sweetness) into tea. Serve over ice.
- cinnamon simple syrup
- Makes about 1 cup
- In the test kitchen, we keep sugar syrup in the refrigerator at all times during the summer. This recipe makes enough syrup for two pitchers of iced tea and can be doubled if you go through a lot of iced tea in your household.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Heat sugar, water, and cinnamon stick in small saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar completely dissolves, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. syrup can be refrigerated for 1 week.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe