- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces of button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pizza dough from your favorite pizzaria (a tip I learned from Rachel Ray!!!)
- 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces of wafer-thin sliced smoked ham
- 6 artichoke hearts in oil, drained and sliced
- 2 ounces anchovy fillet, drained and cut lengthwise (optional)
- 10 black olives, no pits, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- garlic to your liking, or none if you don't like it
- fresh ground black pepper.
Don't Pack Away The Grill Just Yet!This Is Pizza On The Grill. The Crust Gets A Crisp And Wonderful Texture. Very Easy To Make And Enjoy!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe