- 1/2 cup - sugar or Splenda (Low Calorie Sweetener)
- 8 oz - cream cheese or neufchatel cheese
- 8 oz - Cool Whip
- 1 tsp - vanilla (I only use pure Mexican vanilla)
- 1 - ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 - carton of strawberries, sliced and soaked in 1/2 cup sugar for 15 minutes to make a juice (you do this by slicing the strawberries and then sprinkling the sugar over top of them and mix, allow to set covered for 15 minutes)
This Cheesecake Is So Easy To Prepare But Tastes Like You Spent All Evening Preparing It. Fool Your Loved Ones With This Yummy Treat! It Only Requires Being Chilled To Set, No Need To Bake!