- salt, for the cooking water
- 2 pounds asparagus bottom end of each stalk trimmed (see NOTE)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion minced (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms such as cremini, button, beech and trumpet, cleaned then cut into thin slices or bite size pieces.
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Fast, Easy, And Flavorful Side Veggie Dish. Can Be Made Ahead To Save Time. The Wine Adds A Nice Dimension To This Dish.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe