- Â½ to Â¾ bag baby spinach, chopped
- Â½ head iceberg lettuce or 1 small head of romaine, chopped
- Â½ sweet onion, diced
- Â½ to 1 cup creamy blue cheese, chopped into small pieces (the creamier the blue cheese for this, the better)
- 1 sweet apple, like Gala or Pacific Rose, core removed and apple diced (I leave the skin on - itâs good for you!) - sprinkle the diced apple with fruit Fresh to prevent browning
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (you may toast the pecans, or candy them, if you prefer - to candy them, see my recipe for banana Cream Pie Supreme with caramelized pecans)
- Poppy Seed Dressing in the Blender (posted separately), OR our favorite bottled poppy seed dressing is Marie's, available in the produce dept.
Abby Is My Neice And Lives With My Youngest - We See Them Both Often, And Love Having Them Out For Dinner On The Weekends. This Has Become Abby's (and Mine,too) Favorite Salad Of The Summer This Year - The Tanginess Of The Blue Cheese, The Crispy Sweet