- One container of arugula
- 1 fresh ear of corn, cut off the cob
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced macadamia nuts, almonds or cashews
- If making this dish in the winter, you can use a more firm lettuce like frisee(curly endive) and use pomegranate seeds instead of the corn.
- lemon and tarragon Dressing--
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon, roughly chopped.
- Optional: Dash red pepper flakes(or more if you like spice like I do).
I Hope You Love This Dish As Much As I Loved Creating It. -Leah
Group RecipesView Full Recipe