- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and 1/2 cup juice reserved
- 1 cup (6 ounces) quartered dried apricots
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cook oats
- 1 stick unsalted butter, chilled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Special equipment: 4 (10-ounce) ramekins, each 2 1/2 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Food Network Invites You To Try This Apricot And Pineapple Crisps Recipe From Giada De Laurentiis.
Food NetworkView Full Recipe