- About 10 ounces (300 g) soft goat cheese or a mix of rindless soft goat and cow or sheep’s milk cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh hyssop leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano leaves or a pinch of dried leaf oregano, crushed
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups (33 to 50 cl) homemade Tomato Sauce, at room temperature
- About 24 best-quality black olives (such as French Nyons), pitted
Anne Macrae Is A Scottish Neighbor In Provence Who Shares My Love Of Simple, Big Tastes. She Served This Luscious Gratin One Spring Evening And...
EpicuriousView Full Recipe