IngredientsRoasted Vegetable Ratatouille:
2 ounces olive oil
8 ounces white onion, diced 1/2'
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
20 ounces zucchini, diced 1/2'
8 ounces red bell pepper, pitted, diced 1/2'
8 ounces artichoke hearts, diced 1/2'
8 ounces sundried tomatoes, minced
4 ounces Kalamata olives, pitted
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Saut onion, garlic and zucchini in olive oil until soft.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Continue cooking over low heat for 10 minutes, or until mixture is soft and well combined.
3. Cool and store in a container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate.
Yield: approx. 48 oz.
Pine Nut Breadcrumbs:
4-1/2 ounces breadcrumbs, unseasoned, preferably Panko
1-1/2 ounce pine nuts, toasted, finely chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Store breadcrumbs in a container with a tight fitting lid at room temperature.
Yield: approx. 6 oz.
Roasted Alaska Halibut:
4 pounds Alaska Halibut fillets (4 to 5 oz.)
6 ounces vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons kosher salt
1 Tablespoon fine black pepper
6 ounces Pine Nut Breadcrumbs
1. Brush both sides of each fillet with 1 Tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Space fillets apart on a sheet pan. Top each fillet with 1 Tbsp. breadcrumbs.
3. Roast halibut for 6 to 8 minutes in a hot oven, or until internal temperature reaches
1 loaf Italian bread
Olive oil as needed
Kosher salt to taste
Black pepper, fine to taste
1. Slice bread crosswise on a slight bias in 1-inch thick slices.
2. Brush both sides with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place bread on a hot grill. Grill for about 30 seconds on each side, depending on grill temperature.
Important note: The bread will burn quickly. Do not leave unattended.
1 slice grilled bread
1 fillet Alaska Halibut
4 ounces Ratatouille
2 sprigs Italian parsley
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Alaska SeafoodView Full Recipe