- 1/2 onions
- butter, cooking oil, olive oil - just enough to brown the onions
- any kind of soup stock with salt to taste, or bullion cube of any variety - beef is best, but chicken or vegetable will work.
- garlic, clove, powdered, whatever you have - 1tbl spoon
- black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Celery with leaf, carrots, peppers anything left in the fridge - chopped - 1/2 to 1 cup
- any wine you have leftover from last nights binge - up to a cup
Recipes, Cooking Techniques, And News, Updated Daily. Chow.com - Devoted To The Pleasure Of Food And Drink.
ChowView Full Recipe