- 2 14 1/2 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup dried fine egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken or turkey (5 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, halved crosswise, or 1/2 of a 6-ounce package frozen pea pods, thawed and halved crosswise.
Soy Sauce, Gingerroot, And Pea Pods Add An Asian Flair To This Version Of Classic Chicken Soup.
Better Homes And GardenView Full Recipe