- 2 chickens (3 1/2 to 4 lb. each)
- 2 tablespoons packaged poultry rub (or make you own; see notes)
- 1 onion (6 oz.), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 lemon, ends sliced off, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 parsley sprigs
- 10 ounce fresh chÃ¨vre (goat) cheese or 2 packages (5 oz. each) Boursin cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Notes: To Make Your Own Poultry Rub, Mix 1 1/2 Teaspoons Each Dried Thyme And Dried Oregano With 1 Teaspoon Each Garlic Powder, Kosher Or Sea Salt, And Coarse-ground Pepper. For Adult Tastes, Spread A Layer Of Goat Cheese Beneath The Breast Skin.