- 1 x Full, boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pcs
- 1 x Egg, white only, save yolk for future use
- 2 Tbsp. Corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. Dry sherry
- 1 whl head of garlic, peeled, and minced fine, (head, not clove)!!!!
- 1 x 1" knob of fresh ginger, scraped, and minced fine
- 2 x Habs, seeded and minced fine
- 1/2 c. Rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. Ketjap Manis, or possibly dark soy sauce and 1 tbls honey
- Â Â Peanut oil for frying the chicken pcs.
Valley, And Vastly Modified By Me...so Here Is Kelly's (and Doug's) Beat The Egg White To A Froth, Add In A Little Salt, The Sherry, Corn Starch And The Chicken Pcs, And Mix Well.â€¦