- Fresh Milk - 1/2 litre(I used and I could make 10 big tikkas, 2 kebabs and one paratha)
- Lime juice -2 tbsp or more depending on the milk and the time it takes to break
- Parboiled vegetables - 1 cup (finely chopped beans, carrot, baby corn, peas,potato and whatever you like and it fits in the paneer well)
- you can use bell pepper, I have omitted here.
- Green Chilly - 1 finely chopped(Avoid this, if for kids)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 to 2 tsp
A Very Healthy Snack For Everyone, And Kids Are Going To Love It. A Dish Full Of Vegetables, Paneer(Cottage Cheese) And Yet Yummy Recipe. Once The Basic Paneer Is Ready You Can Useâ€¦