- Â Â True chocoholics will want to use bittersweet chocolate, that carries a more
- Â Â pronounced flavor than semisweet.
- 2 c. water
- 4 ounce bittersweet or possibly semisweet chocolate, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Grand Marnier or possibly amaretto or possibly 4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Â Â Finely shredded orange peel (optional)
In A Small Saucepan Combine Water And Chocolate; Cook And Stir Just Till Boiling. Remove From Heat; Stir In Liqueur. In A Small Chilled Mixing Bowl Beat Cream With An Electricâ€¦