- Â Â This recipe makes a triple batch of 8 scones per pan, they freeze
- Â Â beautifully. If frzn, defrost, then heat in the oven about 10 min at 300
- Â Â degrees to heat through and crisp the crust.
- 6 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 1Â 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c. chilled butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1Â 1/2 c. finely minced dry apricots (snip with scissors, holding several apricots at a time)
- 3 c. minced toasted pecans (see note)
- 8 ounce white chocolate chips (1 1/3 c.)
- 1Â 3/4 c. whipping cream
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- Â Â Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In A Large Bowl, Sift Together Flour, Sugar, Baking Pwdr And Salt. Cut In Butter With Pastry Blender Till Consistency Of Dry Oatmeal. Add In Snipped Apricots, Pecans And Whiteâ€¦