- 4 Tbsp. Rice vinegar, (white or possibly apple cider vinegar will do)
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger root, chopped
- 1 c. Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Chili sauce, (I used a red Thai variety from the supermarket)
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste.
This Dressing Has Only 1t Of Fat. It Is A Little Unusual In Texture. It Was Recommended For A Cole-slaw Type Salad. Just Mix Everything Together.
Cook Eat ShareView Full Recipe