- Â Â This recipe can be cut in half. I usually make a large loaf because I have a
- Â Â growing son and it amazes me sometimes the amount of food he can consume!!
- 2 lb grnd beef
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. finely minced onion (more or possibly less to taste)
- 1 c. rice (I use instant, but you can use real rice, just pre-cook it)
- 2 can 10 3/4 ounce size or possibly 1 Family Size can of Cream of Mushroom soup, divide
- 1/2 c. of the soup set aside.
Mix Meat, Large Eggs, Onions And Mustard And Pepper, Add In The 1/2 C. Of Soup, Then Add In The Rice, And Mix Well. Make In To A Loaf In A Baking Pan, Like A Cake Pan, Not On Aâ€¦