- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 x boneless, skinless chicken breast piece
- 1 c. oil, peanut preferred, for frying
- 4 c. coarsely shredded napa cabbage
- 1/2 bn Chinese broccoli, coarsely shredded to yield 3 c.
- 3Â 1/2 ounce wonton wrappers, finely shredded
- 1 med carrot, peeled and sliced into thin coins to yield 3/4 c.
- 1 piece of ginger, 1 oz, peeled and finely sliced into discs to yield 1/4
- Â Â c.
- 2 x cloves garlic, peeled, halved lengthwise, green sprout removed and finely
- Â Â sliced crosswise to yield 1 1/2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 c. coarsely minced coriander leaves, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1Â 1/2 c. chili mayonnaise (recipe follows)
Bring 1 Qt Water To A Boil In A Saucepan. Add In Soy Sauce And Chicken Breast. Adjust Heat To A Simmer And Poach Breast Till Cooked Through, About 10 Min. Drain. When Breast Isâ€¦