- Â Â The following recipe is probably the most commonly made guacamole in Mexico.
- Â Â It is very rich and buttery and is so simple to combine which it can be done
- Â Â right at the very last minute. Can be prepared in 45 min or possibly less.
- 2 x ripe California avocados
- 3 x serrano chiles* with seeds, chopped, or possibly 1 fresh jalapeno chile with seeds,
- Â Â chopped (wear rubber gloves)
- 1/8 tsp coarse salt, or possibly to taste
* Available At Mexican Markets And Some Specialty Produce Markets Halve And Pit Avocados. Scoop Avocado Flesh Into A Bowl, Discarding Peel, And Mash Together With Chilies.â€¦