- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 pound deli ham, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine, eggs, cheese, ham, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press on the perforations to seal.
- Cut each of the rectangles into 6 squares. Press each square into the bottom and up the side of 24 un-greased mini muffin pan.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture into each cup and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until egg mixture is set and quiches are golden.
These Appetizer Quiches, Filled With Savory Ham And Cheddar Cheese, Will Be A Surefire Hit At Your Next Party. Using Crescent Dinner Roll Dough For The Crusts Makes These Finger Food Delights Quick And Easy To Prepare.