- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) package large, stuffing-size mushrooms (approx. 9 mushrooms)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 small cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 15 seconds, stirring constantly. Add the spinach, salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is heated through and the garlic is evenly distributed. Remove from heat. Allow spinach to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach with the feta and stuff each mushroom with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms (if present) and set aside for another use. Place the mushroom caps on the prepared baking sheet and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and darker in color.
These Stuffed Mushroom Appetizers Are The Perfect Party Food. With Their Warm Feta Cheese And Spinach Stuffing, They'll Be The Highlight Your Party.