- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces mozzarella, cut into 8 (1/2-inch) cubes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine, beeft, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until well combined.
- Cut the cheese into 8 equal cubes. Press each cube of cheese into each meatball and work the meat around the cheese so it completely covers it. Make sure the meat is well sealed around the mozzarella. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place the meatballs on prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
1 hour 10 minutes
These Hearty Appetizers Hold A Surprise Inside: A Melty Center Of Mozzarella Cheese. They're A Great Party Food, And One Everyone Will Enjoy.