- 1 lime
- 1 Asian pear (see note)
- 1/2 cup sweet white corn kernels
- 1/3 cup edamame (beans only, frozen is fine)
- 1 fresh jalapeno chili
- 1/4 fresh avocado
- 2-3 tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp ground habanero chili pepper* (optional)
- salt to taste (optional)
- Note: Asian pear varieties that will work for this recipe are smooth green skinned, non-russet and have crisp, white flesh. Example varieties are: Shinseiki, Nijisseiki, Shinseiho, Kikusui, and Ya Li. If using a russeted pear, remove skin prior to dicing.
The Un-salsa Salsa, High Protein, Fresh Flavors My Husband Does Not Like The Flavor Of Chili Peppers, But Likes The Heat. He Won't Eat Tomatoes (except Tomato Sauce.) He Also Won't Eat Onions...