- 1 lb Macaroni or baby sea shells
- 1/2 c Chopped celery - about 3 stalks
- 1/2 c Carrots, finely grated
- 1/4 c Onions, finely chopped - can use 1/2 cup Vadalia onion
- 6 Hard cooked Eggs, sliced
- Cook macaroni as directed; drain and cool.
- Set aside 1 hard cooked egg; then stir together gently
- the cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, Onion and the
- remaining eggs.
- 2 cups (1 pt) Miracle Whip - OR 1 cup mayonaise and 1 cup
- miracle whip
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
BakespaceView Full Recipe