- Apple Stuffing:
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) melted margarine
- 3 cups herb seasoned Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
- 1/2 cup apple juice (I use Martinelli's Apple Juice - it really makes a difference)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 lb. apples, peeled, cored & diced (I use 1 large Granny Smith apple)
- Apple Glaze:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Stuffed Chops:
- 4 (13 oz.) center-cut rib chops ( 1 1/2 to 2-in. thick) We sometimes use the boneless loin chop.
Note: Sometimes When Using The Boneless Pork Chop, I Lightly Brown The Chops On Both Sides To Sear The Juices In The Pork Chop, Place On A Rack (so They Are Not Sitting In The Apple Juice) In A Baki..