- First clean and drain 2 cups of Tilda Rice. You must wash the rice no matter where you get it. Then soak the rice in a reg. bowl in hot water .
- While you are doing this there should be a big pot of water with about 4-5 cups of water.
- 2 tsp of saltwhen it starts to boil a little then you put the rice in.
- the rice should cook for about 15-20 minutes depending on your stove.
- (gas stoves might even only take 10 minutes)
- Test the rice, if you can smoosh it between your fingersand it is not hard in the center, it is done.
Allu Means Potato And Gosh Means Beefâ€¦ So This Is A Potato/Beef Curry â€œAllu Goshâ€
BakespaceView Full Recipe