- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4-5 Medium Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4-5 Celery Stalks, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 Cup each fresh peas, carrots, and corn OR 1 bag frozen vegetables
- 1/4 Cup Beef Bouillion (3 cubes) or 1 can Beef Broth + Water to cover
- 2 Tsp. each Salt, Pepper, Oregano
This Dish Is Great For A Chef On The Run And Is Made In A Slow-cooker With Easy Ingredients...It Tastes Great, Is Cost-effective And Easy!I Do Not Have An Actual Photo Of This Recipe, But I Will A..