- 1 pound sweet red and/or yellow peppers(red works best)
- 1 Hungarian yellow hot banana pepper (or any other large hot pepper or combination of smaller peppers)
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, crushed with 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar or to taste
Since We Were Talking About Roasted Peppers In The Tea Room I Thought I Would Put Up One Of My Favourite Recipes That Use Them. It's Called Ajvar(pronounced I Var(like Far))and It Is Like A Relish/spr..