- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 to 5 medium baking apples (about 1 1/4 lbs.), peeled, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) NESTLÃÂ® TOLL HOUSEÂ® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
Christine Moore, Pastry Chef And Owner Of The Little Flower Candy Co. In Pasadena, CA., Is Known For Sharing Her Love Of Making Sweet Treats. By Using Our Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough, This Apple Crisp Dessert Is Even Easier To Prepare.