- 1 batch Yogurt Cheese (recipe, below)
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 lb (3 cups) cut-up fresh fruit (from tub or supermarket salad bar)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Yogurt Cheese
- This spread resembles cream cheese but has less fat and cholesterol.
- mediu strainer over a bowl; line strainer with 2 layers of paper towel or a paper coffee filter. Add 11/2 cups plain lowfat yogurt, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Scrape cheese into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Ambrosia Parfaits - The Huffington Post
Kitchen DailyView Full Recipe