- 2 pounds fresh tuna steaks, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (eyeball it)
- 1 tablespoon (a small palmful) chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 16 miniature buns, whatever type of bread you like
- 1/2 cup pickled ginger (eyeball it), found on the international food aisle
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup store-bought duck sauce (eyeball it) -- buy a jar or use up those packets you get from Chinese take-out!
Rachaelray.com - The Official Website Of Rachael Ray Where You Can Find Thousands Of Rachael Ray's Recipes, Including 30 Minute Meals, Information About Her TV Shows, Her Magazine, Her Products And Her Nonprofit Work.